My must haves that I always have in my bag/purse. Most items can be found at your local health food store.
* Rescue Remedy gum & spray- Flower remedy, natural stress reliever that is great for any moment where you are feeling overwhelmed, nervous, stressed or just need a little help to calm down.
* EO lavender hand sanitizer- Alcohol free hand sanitizer for when washing your hands is not possible. I also use it to clean the air sometimes, if I know someone who was sick was in my space.
* Boiron Arnica Montana- Homeopathic remedy for sore joints and muscles, overuse, bumps and bruises. Great to have on hand if you suddenly have back or neck pain or something more serious, like your child took a bad fall.
* Dr Ohira’s Probiotics- Huge advocate of probiotics and these are great because they do not need any refrigeration so no matter where I go, I always have my probiotics.
* Herb Pharm Cayenne- Great herbal first aid remedy used for warming the body, kicking a cold, increasing circulation, aiding in digestion to more serious things like helping to stop bleeding or helping someone who is in shock. I love to add a couple drops to my morning carrot juice or mid day tea.
* Colodial Silver- Natural antibiotic that is great for the first sign of any illness. To be taken internally and can be used externally on cuts, sores, and even on the face as a little pick me up spritz.
* Herbal Zap- I spend a lot of time on sets and there is always someone getting sick or getting over being sick. This is a great Ayurvedic immune support to have on hand and it tastes great too.Click here for Herbal Zap
* The Golden Secrets Essential Oil- My personal essential oil that I have been wearing for years is now available for everyone. It truly is a piece of me and has a magical, desirable scent but also has healing benefits on the mind and body. Has the ability to help you cultivate what it is you need to accomplish each day and give you clarity. I use it throughout the day for a quick pick me up.
* This Naturally lip balm- All natural ingredients that actually plumps up and moisturizes the lips and smells great too. Can also be used on dry skin, face and cuticles. Click here for This Naturally lip balm and other amazing products
* Stevia- A plant that is sweeter than sugar, zero calories and may even harness other health benefits. A lot of restaurants are now carrying stevia but I always have it on hand just in case. Avoid splenda at all costs.
* Accupuncture ring- An acupuncture ring is a ring that you put on each individual finger, rolling the ring up and down a couple of times then moving onto the next finger. We have all of our nerve endings in our hands and feet so simply doing this self-massage has an overall stress release effect on the whole body. Creating a calm and relaxed feeling.
* Yourtea/tiny tea- An organic tea that nourishes and gently cleanses the digestive system. Also helps with bloating, removing toxins, and improves energy levels. Tastes great and is perfect 30 minutes prior or after eating. Click here for Yourtea
* Tulsi tea- A powerful adaptogen tea that has more benefits than I can name, but to name a few it is anti-aging, balances energy levels, abundant in antioxidants and reduces stress. There are numerous yummy flavors and I always have one on hand.
* Similasan eye drops- I tend to have dry eyes so I always have these natural, homeopathic drops on hand. Great for any kind of eye irritation or eye strain.
* Crystal (white quartz)- My whole house is filled with crystals so of course I keep a little one in my bag. I am very drawn to them and their healing abilities so there are times throughout my week when I pull my crystal out for a little inspiration, grounding, or healing.
I’m an optimist, but I’m an optimist that carries a raincoat. – Harold Wilson
Each oil is personally made by me with love and light. All oils are organic and pure. The actual recipe must remain a secret but here are some of the benefits this magical oil can cultivate…
* This divine natural fragrance will adapt to your own body chemistry. Creating a beautiful blend, as unique as you.
* This scent can calm, balance, and harmonize your energies and those close to you. It’s refreshing aroma helps to cleanse, refresh, and strengthen the mind and body.
* Once your body adjusts to the synergy of the oil it can attract and entice abundance in all areas of your life.
* The tantric magic of this blend originated from Roman folklore, used as an attraction oil or aphrodisiac to stimulate romance.
* Those that respond pleasant to it are there to stay and those that aren’t should stay away.
Suggested affirmations to recite while applying the oil to further enhance it’s benefits.
I am loved, I am beautiful, I am worthy, I am calm, I am grounded, I am strong, I am wise.
Share Your Light
Let me know what you think about The Golden Secrets Oil by sharing your experience @TheGoldenSecrets
You can use: #TheGoldenSecrets #TheGoldenSecretsOil or #BeGolden
Since I was a child, I have had a deep connection with the other side. Often spending hours talking to spirits and loved ones that had passed. My experiences and curiosity opened up many conversations with family and friends, where we made pacts, that if one of us would cross over that we would let the other one know we were ok somehow. Unfortunately that pact has come to fruition several times in my life, as I have lost many dear to me but the beauty in it is I know they are never far and always with me because they have all let me know.
Here are some common ways that spirits or loved ones passed can communicate with you.
It’s a feeling- If you feel that they are with you, then they are. It is an indescribable feeling. As if you are not alone, even when you physically are. Feeling a cold chill of goose bumps, a delicate touch, whisper, or essence behind you. It is them letting you know they are with you.
Electricity- Lights turning on and off, alarms, televisions, radios turning on at random are all ways that they are able to connect with you. Spirits have the ability to create electrical disturbances. In the past, I have experienced all of the above including my alarm going off inside the house due to body temperature presence. Usually the manifestation of a spirit creates a “cold Spot.” When there is no other explanation for these disturbances then you can assume it is a spirit trying to get your attention.
Money- Do you ever find random change somewhere you know you did not put there? Special coins that have a meaning only you would know. Maybe the date or the origin of the coin confirms a special message between you and a loved one. Or any object, trinket, flower or feather. A symbol that tells you it is them and everything is going to be ok.
Music- It is one thing to have your radio turn on randomly but it is extra special when that song plays that only you and your loved one know. Communicating through music is very profound because through the song they are able to say so much more.
Scents -Familar scents that you associate with that person but a smell that comes from know where and has no rhyme or reason. As in a particular cigar that your uncle smoked but your alone in your home. Or Driving alone and you get an overwhelming whiff of your Grandma’s perfume.
Dreams- Communicating through dreams so real that it’s as if you spent the entire night with someone who is no longer earth-bound and often awake as if you never slept. I experience a lot of these dreams and even before my Grandmother passed I did as well. She was in and out of consciousness for a while, almost between worlds due to her declining health. I was unable to see her as often as I liked because she lived across the country so I would tell her telepathically to meet me on this “park bench” in my dream. I would have these very vivid dreams of us where we would spend hours laughing and eating like old times. One day I told my Mom and she casually asked my Grandma if she had seen me lately and she replied, yes! we have dinner all the time together. Yes, we do Gram.
Animals- There are special animals that represent families past. As in a red cardinal but you will most likely have your own animal that will often come by to say hello. An animal synonymous to you or your loved one or an animal that is acting strange as in a wild animal being more friendly than normal. Or your own pet acting as if someone else is there, chasing an invisible person,barking, or acting peculiar. Animals have a 6th sense and often see more than us, children as well.
Apparition- Seeing a silhouette of a body form that upon recognition, slowly disappears. Since I was a child I have seen people standing watching over me. Still to this day at least once a week, I will see an apparition at the edge of my bed. I know it can seem scary at first but it can be very comforting too. The reason this often happens at night is the veil between the physical and the metaphysical is thinnest between the hours of 3-4 am. It is just you and them tuning in at the same vibration.
* “ Whether you’ve seen angles floating around your bedroom or just found a ray of hope at a lonely moment, choosing to believe that something unseen is caring for you can be a life-shifting exercise.” -Martha Beck